Thursday 18 December 2014

Viva Venezia







When I was little, I always used to dream about going on a great traveling adventure. My desire to travel to Italy was only fuelled by watching the Lizzie McGuire movie countless times, and I finally realised that dream a couple of years ago. Venice was one of the most interesting cities I've ever visited- the architecture is beautiful and its history is so rich. Not only that, I swear I found something photograph-worthy around every corner I looked.

The surrounding islands were amazing in their own right. Burano with its little colourful houses and gorgeous views was definitely my favourite. I couldn't resist stopping to snap photos of almost every house I saw because they were just so quirky and unlike anything I'd ever seen or have seen since. Definitely a place to fall in love with.

1 comment: