Friday 28 August 2015

White to Bright

Image | Chairish
I love having inspiration to make a mood board. I love it even more when constructing one becomes a challenge, so when Chairish invited me to make style an accent chair, I couldn't resist. If you're a keen lover of all things vintage, then you should definitely pop over to the website and browse to your heart's content. If you want to find out more about how the company operates, you can read all about them here. Armed with the 'white to bright' concept, here's what I came up with!

I love the idea of incorporating colour and metallic accents, especially when working with a neutral palette. While I loved the boldness of the pink accent chair, I don't think my eyes would be very happy if it was all pink everywhere. So after aggressively stalking Pinterest, I fell in love with the idea of adding turquoise with rose gold/copper metals. I don't even know what to tell you- I'm obsessed with foiled prints right now.

Now I'm not about to bore you with my whole thought process, because I am by no means an interior designer and you probably do not want my advice. However, if you love a good accent (who doesn't?), then you can check out the whole range of accent chairs here.

I am a serious sucker for anything interior design, so if you have any favourite Pinterest boards or websites for me to obsess over, please do let me know!

Featured pieces: accent chair | sectional | coffee table | sunburst mirror | watercolour (background) | 'dream big gorgeous' print | 'hello' print

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!