Wednesday 15 January 2014

Hello there!

Hi there and welcome to my little corner of the internet! As a first post, I thought I'd just introduce myself a little bit (which will probably succeed in nothing but boring you to tears).

My name is Chelsea, I'm eighteen years old and absolutely horrid at writing about myself. I have an extensive list of hobbies, which I can explain only by saying that I have a horribly addictive personality and the attention span of a gold fish. I love to read, sing off key and write. I also adore fashion, baking and photography. I'm a college student by day, and a fangirl by night.

I have tried and failed many times at maintaining a blog I could be proud of, so I guess you could call this my latest attempt- and I'm hoping it will be my best. For me, this blog is almost like an online diary where I can share my thoughts on everything from beauty to fashion to television shows and anything I please. It's a collection of the things in my life that I enjoy, feel passionate about and would like to share. I'm going to do my best to provide good content, that you will hopefully find useful or at the very least, find the slightest bit entertaining. 

So, now that all the boring stuff has been said and done- I hope my blog provides you with that little something, whatever it is. And I hope you enjoy coming on this blogging journey with me!

Love always,
Chelsea

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!