Wednesday 2 April 2014

The Liebster Award

I hadn't exactly planned to do a post today, but I was nominated by the lovely ladies over at BE Beautiful for a Liesbter Award. I must admit, I'd never heard of it before so I had to give myself a quick Google education. From what I can surmise, it's basically like a virtual hug- which I'm all for!


Thank you so much to the girls for nominating me, you should definitely check out their blog. Here's the link for you. So without further ado, let's get onto the questions!


1. What is the trend in fashion you are loving most so far this year?
I've been completely obsessed with crop tops and high waisted shorts or skirts. Love the idea of showing off a little skin, but still keeping it classy!

2. Lipstick or lipgloss?
Definitely lipstick.

3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
I'd definitely love to go to Santorini, all the photos I've seen make it seem so beautiful and relaxing. Actually, just Greece in general because I'd love to see all the places mentioned in mythology, too!

4. What's your favourite part of blogging?
Having an excuse to buy things to review. I've always loved to write, and I think blogging's a great way to combine that hobby with the rest of the things I love in life. Also, getting to share interests with like minded people is awesome. 

5. Who is your idol?
Lily Collins. Hands down. 

6. What are you most looking forward to this year?
There isn't really one specific thing for me, I think just getting the opportunity to try a lot of new things and getting another year of university out of the way will be amazing. 

7. Do your prefer your skirts micro or maxi?
Super short skirts make me feel uncomfortable, so I'd probably have to say maxi. To be honest, my favourite skirt length at the moment hits right in the middle of the calf- so I guess that's midi?

8. If you could make one wish right now, what would it be?
Hopefully that I get good grades at the end of the semester- and that the rest of it goes by super fast so I can just enjoy mid year break already!

9. Tell us your most interesting fact about yourself.
I gave myself a black eye while on holiday at Universal Studios in Florida (I think that's more embarrassing than interesting, but there you go!)
10. If you could put your thoughts on fashion into one sentence, what would it be?
Always dress in a way that makes you feel comfortable and good about yourself, there's no point looking how you think you're meant to look if you feel terrible about it. 

I'm nominating everyone who reads this who has a blog, and here are my questions for you:
  1. What are the top 5 beauty products you can't live without?
  2. Describe your style in three words.
  3. What's the worst fashion mistake you've ever made?
  4. Why did you decide to start blogging?
  5. What was/is your favourite subject at school?
  6. What was the last movie you watched, and did you like it?
  7. Favourite makeup trend in the year so far?
  8. What's your favourite thing to eat?
  9. Who's your celebrity crush right now?
  10. Your best memory from your childhood?
I'd love to see your responses, so please leave me links to your posts down below if you answer these! Once again, thank you so much to the girls for nominating me, definitely made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Much love everyone x

1 comment:

  1. Loved how you answered our questions! A *virtual hug* of course! xx

    ReplyDelete