Friday 26 September 2014

Small High End Beauty Haul


I can't even count the number of times I've wistfully replaced a product at makeup counters after having suffering a mini heart attack upon finding out the price. No matter how hefty the packaging is or how gorgeous the colour, there are some things I just can't justify... Unless it happens to be coming up to my birthday, because let's face it, who doesn't love a good excuse to spoil themselves?

To make myself (and my bank account!) feel slightly better, I did manage to buy these goodies off StrawberryNET when they were offering an extra 10% off makeup. I'm actually quite pleased I managed to stick to items that were already longstanding members of my beauty wishlist. And if you couldn't tell,  I'm currently having a love affair with eyeshadow sticks because I'm way too lazy to bother with eyeshadow at the moment.









With those things checked off the lust list, I'd say that's enough damage done to the beauty fund for at least the next few months! I love to live vicariously, so please let me know if you've had any high end beauty buys you've fallen in love with recently.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!