Monday 15 December 2014

The Parcel | Summer Edit

If you follow me on instagram, you already know how excited I was to receive the summer edit of The Parcel by Marie Claire. Let me say right off that the anticipation was well deserved, because I was even more impressed with this offering than I was with the spring edit. For $25 per seasonal edit, this beauty subscription has really set the bar high as far as product quality and value for money are concerned. 


Revlon Age Defying CC Cream | 030 Medium (full size, $26.95)

 Essie Nail Polishes | Good to Go Top Coat & Ballet Slippers (full size, $17.95 & $16.95)

Philosophy Purity 3-in-1 cleanser (deluxe sample)

Jergens Ultra Healing extra dry skin moisturiser (full size, $5.99)

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye cream (deluxe sample)

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream (deluxe sample)

John Frieda Luxurious Volume shampoo, conditioner & blow out spray (deluxe samples)

The Parcel has nailed it once again for me- there isn't a single product that I can't see myself using or at least wanting to give a fair go. If beauty subscriptions are your thing, I can't recommend this one enough.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!