Monday 28 September 2015

My Spring Beauty Essentials

Changes in the weather always prompt changes in my daily beauty routine. Now that the weather has finally started to warm up, I've been opting for lighter and brighter products. The less I can get away with wearing, the better- so here are a few favourites that have found their way into my makeup bag.

Cream eyeshadow
Maybelline Barely Branded | Benefit Bikini-Tini
Tinted lip balm
Maybelline Pink Shock
Lip and cheek tint
Josie Maran Getaway Red | Revlon Cannes Crush
BB cream and illuminator
Benefit Watt's Up | Rimmel Radiance 
Light, floral fragrance
Marc Jacobs Oh Lola!
I can't wait to spend the next few months living in maxi dresses and sandals. Now that spring has (finally!) well and truly sprung, I'd love to know how your makeup routine has changed!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!