Sunday 20 April 2014

The Weekend Wrap: I'm A Terrible Blogger

In preparation for a particularly stressful week at university, I told myself I was going to get a ton of posts drafted up so I could just publish them at will. However, given how terrible I have been at sticking to schedules and getting things done for the past few weeks, no surprises at all that I didn't get them all finished as I would have liked. 

Having said that, I'm on mid semester break this week (finally!) and I have given myself a list of things I need to have accomplished by the time I start class again- catching up on an absolute ton of blog posts being one of those things. I have literally had a bag of things sitting in my appointed 'blog corner' just waiting to be photographed so they can be put away. Apologies again that you're getting a short text post in lieu of a pretty, polished one with plenty of photos.

I hope you're all having a lovely long weekend x

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!