Friday 9 October 2015

Gerard Cosmetics Haul

I swear everyone and their mother has been talking about Gerard Cosmetics over the past few months. I realise I'm probably a little late jumping onto the bandwagon, but I finally cracked and decided I had to know what all the fuss was about.

Vintage Rose is a mauve pink with rose undertones. This will definitely be finding its way into my every day makeup routine.

1995 is a matte, neutral brown inspired by 90s grunge. I wouldn't say I'm confident with rocking the "Kylie Jenner" lip trend, but I'm definitely going to give it a shot!

All Dolled Up is a vibrant, hot pink. This is my favourite kind of colour to wear during the warmer months.

Tequila Sunrise is a peachy coral.

Audrey is a golden champagne highlighter.

All the gorgeous gold packaging makes these babies pretty hard to resist (and makes them look super pretty sitting on my counter!). If you've tried anything from the brand, I'd love to hear all your thoughts.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!